Author Topic: compatible game list  (Read 44947 times)

Offline Uthar

• byte
    • View Profile
Re: compatible game list
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2014, 07:03:53 AM »
Updated the list

Offline easye7

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2014, 03:36:49 PM »
I've seen numerous reports that Mystical Ninja starring Goemon runs very laggy, but FWIW it appears to be work perfectly fine with the Rice plug-in, although the HUD on the bottom of the screen is pretty screwed up. Doesn't affect game play unless you were really distracted by it. Just my .02

Offline pWEN

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2014, 10:07:31 PM »
Wow, I haven't been on this forum in forever! I recently grabbed ~200 N64 ROMs and I'm looking to try them on my Ouya. So far I tried Perfect Dark, which had crazy lag after the intro screens; Bust-a-Move 2, which also had crazy lag (and more specific issues depending on which graphics plugin I used), and Bust-a-Move 99, which worked more or less perfectly! I didn't think to check on here for the status of things though, so I'll have to go back and do some more rigorous testing.

Which list is the most accurate/up to date, the one here or on the wiki?

Offline pWEN

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2014, 08:07:37 AM »
I had a little time last night and went through a couple of games. I forgot there are three different graphics plugins so I was just using the default. I'll try to get some more extensive testing done this weekend.

Doom64:
Ran like a dream. No problems outside of sometimes finicky right analog stick. It's bound to the C-buttons, and didn't seem to always pick up on input. Could just be user error.

Blast Corps:
Opening animations had clipping problems, crashed at the Rare logo. Couldn't get further than that.

Beetle Adventure Racing:
Menus ran fine, lagged when starting a race and when entering name at the end. Some textures had a hall of mirrors look, such as the castle near the end of the lap on Coventry Cove. Audio pops a bit.

Super Smash Bros:
Slight lag in intro movie, some textures not showing up... Or maybe it's just everyone's eyes but Kirby??

Offline Kenshin2k

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2014, 07:15:07 AM »
Track & Field - crashes the whole ouya.. no matter what plugin is used
Worms Armageddon - could not enter single player modes.. crashes always.. multiplayer could not be tested
Diddy Kong Racing - works best on gles2rice, still seems to have some framrate issues, but so did the original game..