Author Topic: Need a developer for Android simple game too make.  (Read 2548 times)

Offline JoshaGibs

• bit
    • View Profile
Need a developer for Android simple game too make.
« on: July 22, 2013, 10:39:30 PM »
Came up for the idea of a game I would like to be created. It would be called Oriecade a game that is tilting based and solely built on the inspiration of the orientation sensor. It would be a puzzle and arcade game. A random color indicator may be picked that you would have to move the ball to that direction. That or a more simpler direction such as left and right may appear. You would move it too those locations waiting five seconds on that spot for a confirmation. There are no patterns you would have to remember and also no ending sessions. Decided a standard 3 lives should be used since all basic games have them. That way it also gives more of a accomplishment when you get a higher score. The score would be in increments of 10 since its easier to keep track of how many correct hits you get. In order too pause the game you would simply lay it down on a flat surface. Returning the ball to the middle. It would either be a game people could buy for 99 cents or for free. Either way I dont care about money. I also dont care if anyone even plays it since I would just love to be able to do so. I just thought it would make a simple wholesome clean little game to murder time with.

Offline Paul

• Administrator
  • double
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • PaulsCode.Com
Re: Need a developer for Android simple game too make.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 11:10:20 PM »
Seems like the game would move very slowly if it waited 5 seconds for confirmation.  Instead I would suggest that it registers a color or direction immediately when the ball hits the border of the circle.  Time between moves would start slow, and get faster as the game progresses, until you are basically keeping the ball in constant motion (would get very fast).  Alternately, you could play timed rounds, and the idea would be to go as fast as possible to rack up as many points as you could.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515
CPU: TI OMAP4460, 1.2 GHz (dual core, ARM Cortex-A9)
GPU: PowerVR SGX540, 307 MHz
RAM: 1 GB
Resolution: 720 x 1280
Rom: omni-4.4.4-20141014-toro-FML KitKat 4.4.4, rooted

Device: Eee PC 1015PEM
CPU: Intel Atom N550, 1.5 GHz (dual core, x86)
GPU: Intel GMA 3150, 200 MHz (dual core)
RAM: 2GB
Resolution: 1024 x 600
Rom: android-x86-4.3-20130725 Jelly Bean 4.3, rooted

Offline JoshaGibs

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 11:18:45 PM »
First I would like to thank you for your commenting. (: Those are really great ideas. I just came up with the idea for the gist of it and yourwould greatly improve upon it. Just think that starting with the basics then progressing it with updates in the future would make it more addicting and keep players attention. A simple idea can go a long way. To be able to build on a structure is amazing. I hope you like the cconcept. The whole device would basically be a controller. Most android devices have this technology. It would work on smart phones and tablets all at the same time. Plus a autorotation could be in order and calibration unit would be needed.

Offline JoshaGibs

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 05:40:42 PM »
Could also have a paid version for more modes.