Author Topic: Android Developrer needed I have simple game I made.  (Read 1453 times)

Offline JoshaGibs

• bit
    • View Profile
Android Developrer needed I have simple game I made.
« on: July 22, 2013, 10:50:43 PM »
Came up for the idea of a game I would like to be created. It would be called Oriecade a game that is tilting based and solely built on the inspiration of the orientation sensor. It would be a puzzle and arcade game. A random color indicator may be picked that you would have to move the ball to that direction. That or a more simpler direction such as left and right may appear. You would move it too those locations waiting five seconds on that spot for a confirmation. There are no patterns you would have to remember and also no ending sessions. Decided a standard 3 lives should be used since all basic games have them. That way it also gives more of a accomplishment when you get a higher score. The score would be in increments of 10 since its easier to keep track of how many correct hits you get. In order too pause the game you would simply lay it down on a flat surface. Returning the ball to the middle. It would either be a game people could buy for 99 cents or for free. Either way I dont care about money. I also dont care if anyone even plays it since I would just love to be able to do so. I just thought it would make a simple wholesome clean little game to murder time with.