Author Topic: N64 Texture Packs  (Read 22041 times)

Offline Sobziiro

• byte
    • View Profile
N64 Texture Packs
« on: October 31, 2017, 02:25:18 PM »
I created this theme to share several texture pack for the Mupen64Plus Fz emulator, for the most part they are from Zelda Ocarina Of Time but I hope that the others also contribute to make them more.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxK-sDmlL9gaVFdEYU1aNDhNMVk

Soon I will add images so that they can see how the packs look even if only in the folder of Drive since for some reason I have problems when adding thumbnails in the post.

Finally I want to clarify that I am not the creator of these pack I just take the time to download and re-upload (with a lower weight) to my own Drive account so all rights are of their original authors.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 11:42:06 AM by Sobziiro »

Offline Nato

• byte
    • View Profile
Re: N64 Texture Packs
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 12:03:29 AM »
Hi Sob,
I did some texture work a while ago, I wonder if it would be alright to create a new thread for sharing HD texture packs or ROM patches / tools in the forum in the Your Projects section?

I would like to start making a Hires texture pack for Doom64, hopefully everyone follows the forum rules and we can develop a community here?

Paul and FZ, would you mind?

Offline Sobziiro

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 02:39:06 PM »
I hope you can share those textures I am interested in knowing what games they are for (like the Doom textures you mention), in terms of creating another thread I do not think there is a problem with the textures but it would be more visible in the Mupen plus AE section.

As for the patches and the tools, I do not know if they're allowed, so we'll see what Paul or Francisco says.

Take this opportunity to mention that I uploaded the pack Ocarina Community V7 with less weight, still missing textures to add but it will be in a small update.

Offline Paul

• Administrator
  • double
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • PaulsCode.Com
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 07:18:35 AM »
No problem, feel free to start a thread (either general discussion or your projects are fine in my opinion).  Just be careful not to post assets that were extracted from actual games (original textures for example).  You can post tools that are freeware or shareware, but avoid posting anything that is copyrighted material that you do not have permission to distribute.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515
CPU: TI OMAP4460, 1.2 GHz (dual core, ARM Cortex-A9)
GPU: PowerVR SGX540, 307 MHz
RAM: 1 GB
Resolution: 720 x 1280
Rom: omni-4.4.4-20141014-toro-FML KitKat 4.4.4, rooted

Device: Eee PC 1015PEM
CPU: Intel Atom N550, 1.5 GHz (dual core, x86)
GPU: Intel GMA 3150, 200 MHz (dual core)
RAM: 2GB
Resolution: 1024 x 600
Rom: android-x86-4.3-20130725 Jelly Bean 4.3, rooted

Offline Sobziiro

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 11:54:13 AM »
Edit: Ok the pack Ocarina V7 is already re-uploaded, and within a few hours I upload pack for majoras mask created by the user Nerrel of emutalk, the game looks great with this pack so I decided to reduce the size.

If someone uses this pack I recommend that you use the Gliden64 plugin since Rice does not fully load the textures and some effects like the lens of truth do not work
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:46:34 PM by Sobziiro »