Author Topic: Mupen64 plus FZ controller issue  (Read 830 times)

Offline coolflyz100

• bit
    • View Profile
Mupen64 plus FZ controller issue
« on: November 06, 2017, 05:28:41 PM »
I have had my Android mupen FZ edition app work for months pretty well. I recently decided to use it again after several months and I originally downloaded the latest one from the site, not the older one on Google Play. Currently it says mupen FZ
 3.0.156 beta version code 156. Anyhow, suddenly now, Diddy kong in dk64 will not fly forward. Walking is fine, but my save left off with him flying through the rings left by the owl. Yes, he can hover with the Z button and move left or right with controls, but  won't move forward in flight. Its very weird cause it used to function correctly. Tried the screen controls when I thought it was the controller and it is the same problem. Something must have changed to cause this situation. I also tried an older save and he still cannot fly. The visual appearance makes it look like I am repeatedly pressing the Z button slowly  to fly verse staying in fly mode. And all he can do is hover. I spent a lot of time to get this far and don't want to have to start over with a fresh install. I think some new menu options are available, but not sure. Would Google play detect the manual install and take over with updates? Or would the manual install update too? So confused as to waht is happening to the control that always worked until now. Everything else is fine. Just can't move Diddy Kong forward anymore when in flight with the Z button so the game is not playable.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:57:20 PM by coolflyz100 »