Author Topic: Perfect Dark game issue  (Read 328 times)

Offline Tommy78

• byte
    • View Profile
Perfect Dark game issue
« on: December 25, 2017, 03:56:34 PM »
I'm running the latest FZ play store build. My device is a Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 7.0. Issue is kinda hard to reproduce, because when playing against the computer, if the computer character uses a melee attack which is a punch, the game slows down considerably to an unplayable speed. The game plays well normally, it's just this certain scenario that the game breaks. This seems like a serious core issue of the emulator. We can talk more about it when there's a response.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 03:59:24 PM by Tommy78 »

Offline fzurita

• double
    • View Profile
Re: Perfect Dark game issue
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 05:32:10 PM »
Have you tried switching emulation profiles? Your phone is fast enough to run GLideN64 medium.

Offline Tommy78

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 02:40:38 PM »
I believe I was using that already. Isn't that the default option. I'll try again, it's just a pain in the butt to get to a point where the CPU-controlled character would walk around punching instead of shooting.

Offline Sobziiro

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 08:47:27 PM »
I can confirm this problem, for now I solve it by modifying the option using native resolution factor in 1x in GlideN64 with this the game looks more pixelated but does not slow down so much when you get hit or you are shot.