Author Topic: Pokemon Stadium 2 Transfer pak question  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Tanzeem7

• bit
    • View Profile
Pokemon Stadium 2 Transfer pak question
« on: March 26, 2019, 10:32:42 AM »
Hey, I got the transfer pak working and everything seems to be working good except for one thing. Whenever I do stuff in the pokemon lab, it never saves to my pokemon crystal game. I was wondering if it is possible to save the data to my crystal game or if that is too much for the emulator to handle right now.

Offline fzurita

• double
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Stadium 2 Transfer pak question
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 05:59:33 AM »
Right now it's impossible to save data back to the transfer pak unfortunately.

Offline epignosis

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 05:13:41 PM »
Hey, I got the transfer pak working and everything seems to be working good except for one thing. Whenever I do stuff in the pokemon lab, it never saves to my pokemon crystal game. I was wondering if it is possible to save the data to my crystal game or if that is too much for the emulator to handle right now.

Hello I am new to the forum, so I hope I am posting correctly ... I am currently using mupen64plus fz on my android to play pokemon stadium 1 & 2. everything works except trading over the special pokemon from the stadium games (surfing pikachu, amnesia psyduck, earthquake gligar, etc.) back to the gba games (I am using my oldboy emulator).

Since based on the above post this is not supportable at this point is there any other method for getting these pokemon from my stadium games to my gba games (e.g. can i transfer my mupen64plus saves to PC and somehow transfer that way)?

i've been searching the last few days for solutions with no luck and any help greatly appreciated!!

Offline epignosis

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 02:16:37 PM »

Hello I am new to the forum, so I hope I am posting correctly ... I am currently using mupen64plus fz on my android to play pokemon stadium 1 & 2. everything works except trading over the special pokemon from the stadium games (surfing pikachu, amnesia psyduck, earthquake gligar, etc.) back to the gba games (I am using my oldboy emulator).

Since based on the above post this is not supportable at this point is there any other method for getting these pokemon from my stadium games to my gba games (e.g. can i transfer my mupen64plus saves to PC and somehow transfer that way)?

i've been searching the last few days for solutions with no luck and any help greatly appreciated!!

bump ... thanks! :)

Offline Chipps

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 07:49:17 AM »
Was this fixed at some point btw?