Author Topic: Where are the original cheat cht/txt files located?  (Read 336 times)

Offline Sterling

• bit
    • View Profile
Where are the original cheat cht/txt files located?
« on: May 23, 2019, 02:40:38 PM »
Hello, I’m attempting to port a WWF No Mercy mod to Android on Mupen FZ but I can’t find the original system cheat files anywhere only the custom one in the profiles directory. I could do with finding the original file to replace it with custom ones so the original cheats are gone and not in the way of the customs that all need to be selected.

Any help is appreciated

EDIT: found the original mupencheat.default cheat file by opening the mupenfz apk with Zarchiver.
Problem now is the format, on Mupen AE there was no spaces before “cn” or the code itself, now before cn a single space needs to be added and what makes it more complicated/time consuming is 2 spaces need to be added before the code itself. Using WPS office to replace/add spaces is causing spaces to be added where they aren’t needed.
It would be much better to revert back to the original simpler format for cheat files.

I need 1 space added before “cn” & 2 spaces before every line of cheat code, Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 05:36:59 PM by Sterling »

Nato

Re: Where are the original cheat cht/txt files located?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 09:03:32 AM »
Try using the free EF File Explorer app to edit the file names, works well for me.

The file can be found in:
Android > Data > Mupen64Fz >
Once you have found it just select the edit text option and save afterwards.