Author Topic: New update for Android is sweet with 64DD support...  (Read 599 times)

Offline Delirious17

• byte
    • View Profile
New update for Android is sweet with 64DD support...
« on: January 30, 2020, 09:54:10 PM »
I am just a little upset with not being able to tinker with my game save data now stored "internally".  I sometimes would import my own saves to use with it, and for some rom hacks I'd use custom gameart.  I don't mind paying for the version that allows me to move the used game data to the "SD card" with all the work you guys have done with this app...just PLEASE make it soon!

Is it safe to delete the old mupen64 data folder in my accessible storage? (and say back it up elsewhere)

Offline fzurita

• double
    • View Profile
Re: New update for Android is sweet with 64DD support...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 08:55:09 AM »
Hello, yeah, it is safe.

You can still import and export data to the internal storage. This includes game saves and stuff. Simply go to tools then select "Import/Export Data"

Offline Delirious17

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 10:35:09 AM »
If I make changes would I need to import the data back for it to stick?  Also I'm guessing the data would still be held in whatever internal storage that is inaccessible to me? (without root access) sorry to bother I'm a bit of a packrat with my phone storage I try to save space wherever I can :P

Offline fzurita

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 04:54:43 PM »
Yeah, you still need to import data back after making the change. I know this makes life as little more difficult.

It will be as little easier once the pro version is out.

Offline Delirious17

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 05:03:25 PM »
THANK YOU FINALLY for allowing me to EASILY add my own cover art for games, can't wait for the pro version!