Author Topic: Zelda, OoT Mupen64+/SuperN64 need help with a save file  (Read 1948 times)

Offline TheBirdOfFire

• bit
    • View Profile
Zelda, OoT Mupen64+/SuperN64 need help with a save file
« on: June 23, 2014, 02:39:13 AM »
hello people :)

i'll try to get as much informations in this post as possible,
eventhough english isn't my native language  :P
I tried to solve my problem alone, but after 3 hours of trying i finally admit i can't do this on my own :(
ok here's my problem: I've been playing The Legends of Zelda Ocarina of time on SuperN64 (for android) for a long time. for any reason all save datas where gone one day (it may have been deleted by my antivirus software :/ ). I just started with the Water-temple. I've tried to download a save data, which is close to the point i lost mine.
i downloaded a few ones, but i think they had the wrong filename  extension. I downloaded Mupen64+ in the hope that it could read those save files, but it didn't work either :( . Maybe i just didn't place them at the right point. Actually it would help me a lot if you could give me a link of where i could download the right savefile and tell me in what folder i have to place it.I've read that posts what link to Roms will be deleted, but i hope it's okay if i just ask for a save file. I downloaded a folder from this site, which included an OoT file, which started a little before the endfight with Ganandorf. My smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy S3.
I will try to upload a screenshot of the avaiable folders for Mupen64+. Please help me, i am so frustrated and i love this game way too much to ever give up :(((

newbielink:http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/screenshot2014v04dknlj3g.png [nonactive]

Greetings,
TheBirdOfFire
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:46:05 AM by TheBirdOfFire »