General > Announcements

Hey, OUYA fans!

(1/1)

Paul:
If any OUYA fans are on the forum, could you up-vote my Reddit link HERE?

I think this will be hugely beneficial to OUYA users who have awesome ideas for apps, but don't have any programming skills, since the OUYA is built on Android.

shuy3n:
Link wont work for me :(

hope your kickstarter reaches its advanced goals of unity lessons because of OuYa

Paul:

--- Quote from: shuy3n on October 15, 2012, 05:49:36 AM ---Link wont work for me :(
--- End quote ---

Strange.  Maybe you need a reddit account to go to the comments section of a post.  You should be able to find my post from here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ouya/

Then when you try to up-vote, it will ask you to create a reddit account if you don't have one.  You don't even need to supply an email address, so really simple to create an account with them.

--- Quote from: shuy3n on October 15, 2012, 05:49:36 AM ---hope your kickstarter reaches its advanced goals of unity lessons because of OuYa
--- End quote ---

I think I'll be lucky to reach the initial goal, to be honest.  These things can be hard to predict, though.  I just need to break into a big enough network of people who would likely be interested in the course.  I'm targeting the Ouya community for the next couple days, then move to another target if that one doesn't pick up the numbers.  Either way looks like it will be an uphill battle to get the project funded.

RC_Bandit360:
i think the OUYA console needs some launch titles for it's system, i hope Re-Volt gets ported to the OUYA pretty soon.  :)

Tom.K:

--- Quote from: RC_Bandit360 on December 17, 2012, 10:04:43 AM ---i think the OUYA console needs some launch titles for it's system, i hope Re-Volt gets ported to the OUYA pretty soon.  :)

--- End quote ---
If it doesn't, it will be probably playable on Mupen64Plus as ReVolt 64 still works on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version