Author Topic: (M3) save  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Messij

• bit
    • View Profile
(M3) save
« on: November 10, 2015, 07:14:02 AM »
Hello everybody.

When I save with mupen64plus AE the save file have a: (M3) in is name in exemple: Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (M3) (V1.1) [!].sra
What is this (M3) mean ? The rom is Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.1) [!].z64.
When I use the windows version of mupen64, the save file is Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.1) [!].sra as the rom name.
I tried the synchronise my saves between mobile en desktop via googledrive and because of that I must rename the saves files.

Is there a way to solve my problem ? Thanks

Offline fzurita

• double
    • View Profile
Re: (M3) save
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 07:59:10 AM »
I think it's going by the "Good name" of the ROM. You could try renaming the ROM file to match the save name of the Android version of Mupen64plus. So you could rename the ROM to this:

Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (M3) (V1.1) [!].z64.

The (M3) I believe means multi-language.

Offline retroben

• float
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 02:03:02 PM »
That would explain why Yoshi's Story has M2 because of the Japanese language option in the (U) version.

Offline Messij

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 03:53:20 AM »
Ok M3 is probabely multi langage Europe version: English, French and Deutch (I am french)
A allerady try to remane the rom but that change nothing. Allways this difference between save name. This occure to other games. (why things never easy with emulation ...)