Author Topic: Zelda Oot/Mario Party 2 Rice bugs  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Blizzard64

• byte
    • View Profile
Zelda Oot/Mario Party 2 Rice bugs
« on: December 24, 2012, 07:13:43 PM »
Hey guys,
The Rice Plugin works smoother now than Gles2N64 (on my Device (Glaxy S+)), but the PAL version from Zelda Oot is unplayable (same on MM). You can't close Menu. Maybe the PAL version skips too much frames? But the same problem has Zelda Oot MQ, too.
I know this Bug is already known, but Rice has much problems with animated 2D elements. I can't see the last heart on the HUD, the Fire, the Sky (sometime it goes black), the Action bar, Effects from Heart Pieces/Containers and the 3 holy Stones and Navi's lighting.
I only want to see all of my Hearts and I want to leave the Menu...
Oh, and I found a little "Cheat Bug". I can't see the Cheats for Zelda Oot MQ. Same thing on N64oid, but if I use the market version...the Cheats are there! Strange...
Also, I can't see the motion Blur effect on Zelda MM. That shouldn't be a big problem, but on Rice the Display is going black, but only while the Motion Blur should be there. That is also only in the PAL version.
Mario Party 2 has also Video Bugs. You can't see the Gameboard (the Blue and Red pionts). On Rice you can see them but they're VERY Small and the Players, too. This is new on Rice. You can check it with the market version on Rice, it works perfectly.

Thanks, for this really hard work and sorry for my bad english I'm from Germany and Merry Christmas! :)

Offline Blizzard64

• byte
    • View Profile
Re: Zelda Oot/Mario Party 2 Rice bugs
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 09:56:00 AM »
Edit: Ok, I can see the Cheats in MQ again.