Author Topic: How do I Stretch Full Screen for all games?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline TheMonk

• bit
    • View Profile
How do I Stretch Full Screen for all games?
« on: April 08, 2016, 03:39:55 AM »
Hi there

Ive recently started using Arc Browser for my emulators.  Ive tried using the Alpha build 21 & 20 but when they were used I for the love of me couldnt get the controller to work when the game loaded.  If I used 18 or 19 I couldn't get Arc Browser to auto load the game.

I recently tried the latest build (4th April 20:03) this build ticks off the following:
* Auto start game from Arc Browser
* Shield Controller Working
* Can remove controller Overlay (as not needed since playing on my TV)

What it cant do is stretch full screen.  Unless I come out of the game and manually set that for that game.  Is there a way I can set stretch full screen globally like I could with Alpha 21-20?  As I can then use the "widescreen" hack to less distort the graphics.

I have gone back various random builds from the latest one but all don't allow a Global stretch screen setting.  Unless im missing something and not looking correctly.

Cheers

Offline fzurita

• double
    • View Profile
Re: How do I Stretch Full Screen for all games?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 08:04:49 AM »
There is no way of doing that right now. The thought was that this really should be a per game setting since not all games provide a 16:9 setting and not all games work well with the wide screen hack.

If there is enough desire for having that seeing back, I could re add it.

Offline TheMonk

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 09:08:12 AM »
There is no way of doing that right now. The thought was that this really should be a per game setting since not all games provide a 16:9 setting and not all games work well with the wide screen hack.

If there is enough desire for having that seeing back, I could re add it.

Would you happen to know what the last build was that had this function?  Ultimately what im looking for is:
* Auto launch games from Arc Browser
* Haver no overlay
* Shield Controller to work
* Full screen

I tried Alpha 21 which does all the above apart from the controller which I couldn't figure out.  I prefer games full screen which was why it was nice to have to the option.  I can appreciate that some people don't but that's where user preference comes in and its more of a pain to have to set for each game.

Cheers

Offline fzurita

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 11:26:39 AM »
Any master build before December 19th.