Author Topic: GUI Suggestions  (Read 4951 times)

Offline xperia64

• double
    • View Profile
    • My Apps
GUI Suggestions
« on: December 27, 2012, 09:05:10 PM »
If at all possible, I believe that this is the best frontend to use for Mupen64plus-pandora: http://notaz.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=libpicofe.git
It is the same one used in Picodrive and PCSX-ReARMed and contains sections for all the needed options including plugin changing and plugin settings. It also can be accessed while the emulator is running unlike all of the other front ends like picklelauncher. Of course, the pnd should probably start with picklelauncher just to make sure everything works and then libpicofe can be integrated.

Offline hipnotoad

• bit
    • View Profile
Re: GUI Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 10:48:15 PM »
Agreed. Would this also include the ability to set the cpu clock speed from within the gui as well?

Offline Tom.K

• Green Team
  • long
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 03:56:37 AM »
Agreed. Would this also include the ability to set the cpu clock speed from within the gui as well?
Setting clock speed should be done with app which has that purpose, yet that it requires root. Not sure if pandora allows or requires that.

Offline hipnotoad

• bit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 08:24:47 AM »
It is a feature in Notazīs gui for PCSX ReARMed already. I was just wondering if it would also be incorporated into the Pandora version of Mupen.

Offline xperia64

• double
    • View Profile
    • My Apps
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 09:52:50 AM »
Setting clock speed should be done with app which has that purpose, yet that it requires root. Not sure if pandora allows or requires that.
Pandora is completely open so you have access to everything from the start including on-the-fly clockspeed changing.
It is a feature in Notazīs gui for PCSX ReARMed already. I was just wondering if it would also be incorporated into the Pandora version of Mupen.
Should be possible, I will start trying to customize libpicofe myself in the near future.

Offline Tom.K

• Green Team
  • long
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 10:17:48 AM »
Pandora is completely open so you have access to everything from the start including on-the-fly clockspeed changing.
Ah, nevermind about my post then.