Author Topic: How can i map a key on Moga Hero Power for screenshot? (android)  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Maniax2

• bit
    • View Profile
I just wanna have a additional keys on my moga hero power available to take screenshot in game...any way to do it ?

Offline Nato

• byte
    • View Profile
Re: How can i map a key on Moga Hero Power for screenshot? (android)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 09:58:43 AM »
If you were to remap both the Power & Menu buttons to a single button on your controller, you could take a screenshot by holding the one button you assigned them to.

I think it's possible, the latest Mupen64plus FZ allows you map your device's volume keys, back key and menu button.

With most androids you hold the Power and Menu buttons to take a screenshot, but there's no option to remap the Power button in Mupen64plus FZ at the moment.

So all you'd need to do now is find a way to assign the android's power button to your controller, I think some playstore apps let you do it, or maybe there's an accessibility option in your androids settings or camera settings?

Offline fzurita

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 06:56:33 PM »
There is a much easier way. Go to controller, then controller profiles. Select the Android Gamepad profile and hit copy. Give it a name and hit ok. In there, you will be able to scroll down until you see the "screenshot" option. Hit that and map it to a key.

After that, back out to the starting screen. Go to settings, then input. Select your new controller profile for "controller 1".

Offline Nato

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 03:09:17 AM »
Oh sweet!

Thanks FZ, I thought I saw a screenshot option somewhere.