Author Topic: Glide GL ES 2.0 Port (WIP)  (Read 44154 times)

Offline snapuswip3

• byte
    • View Profile
Re: Glide GL ES 2.0 Port (WIP)
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2013, 09:21:39 AM »
Some games don't seem to render to the full screen (f-zero, smash brothers) they do in gles2n64 though, in rice they have garbled borders (happens on jxd s7300 and xperia play).

Loving the new update BTW, and have you considered a more media based GUI with box art etc. (Maybe after auto settings for games is implemented)

Offline littleguy

• double
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2013, 09:30:48 AM »
Box art like SuperGNES would be cool, but two questions:
 - Copyright issues?
 - Source for the cover art?
2012 Nexus 7, rooted stock Lollipop
Samsung Galaxy Victory, rooted stock Jelly Bean
Xperia PLAY, stock Gingerbread
OUYA, retail version

Offline snapuswip3

• byte
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2013, 10:48:20 AM »
Surreal 64 for the original xbox always comes with a full set of boxart, www.emuxtras.net collect game art covers video previews walkthroughs etc for adding to emus (specifically the xbox1 but with a view to other uses I think). Mupen64ae being a free program should be fine? Im not too sure about copyright

Offline Kris

• Developer
  • int
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2013, 11:41:31 AM »
Box art like SuperGNES would be cool, but two questions:
 - Copyright issues?
 - Source for the cover art?
I've thought about doing some interface work like boxart and screenshots of savestates and hope to work on these at some stage. In the port for the touchpad I allowed boxart if the user downloaded it by themselves. I linked to the boxart for daedalusx64 which was good quality and complete.

Offline Mikhail

• long
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2013, 10:51:53 AM »
Going through Sainte Devote & Nouvelle Chicane on F1 World GP 2 part of the track texture blurs / stretches itself with glide, rice shows it correctly but it looks pale compared to gln64 so it doesn't colour match the rest of the track, with gln64 it has a white block on the right hand side but the colour matchup is slighly better, you'll also notice with gln64 the lane line in middle of the track doesn't have the spaces, it wrongly appears as one whole line.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:53:43 AM by Mikhail »